- Miranda Creative MAR 2015 – PRESENT
- Freelance Graphic Designer: Interacted with different members of the Miranda Creative team to develop brands / logos for different companies.
- Uptown Network MAR 2015 – PRESENT
- Graphic Design Consultant: Designed aesthetic and assets for restaurant food and wine menu iPad applications including buttons, tables, and other media.
- Vimodi OCT 2014 – PRESENT
- Visual Design Consultant: Collaborated closely with other members of the Vimodi team to create, develop, and evolve the Vimodi application. I played a key role not only in the design of the application, but also in the design of their website, print and digital deliverables, and social media marketing.
- ThinkitDrinkit MAR 2014 – APR 2014
- Freelance Designer: Implemented and promoted good design practices for this small start up company in the context of branding and packaging design.
- Design Center Studio JAN 2012 – MAY 2013
- Graphic Designer: Worked in teams as well independently on a variety of projects from print to digital. High priority on concept development, attention to detail, and project management including; organization, budgets, and prioritization.
- University of Connecticut UTIS Web Development Lab DEC 2012 – MAY 3013
Website Designer & Developer: Created and maintained websites for
various departments, programs, and Satellite offices at the University. Skills Include: organization, communication, information architecture, ux design.
- University of Connecticut Women’s Center AUG 2012 – MAY 2013
- Graphics Specialist: Designed logos, flyers, mailers, programs, etc. for the centers various programs and events.
- University of Connecticut Off Campus Office AUG 2012 – MAY 2013
- Graphics and Illustration Specialist: Recreated and designed new logos, flyers, posters,
brochures, and T-shirts for the departments events.
- Cipher Creative Group JUL 2012 - SEPT 2012
- Intern: Collaborated with a team to brainstorm and develop concepts for numerous projects.
Worked on designs for brochures, mailers, forms, magazines, and signage.
- University of Connecticut Student Health Services AUG 2011 – MAY 2012
- Student Worker: Greeted and directed incoming students
- University of Connecticut Physics Department AUG 2010 – AUG 2012
- Student Office Worker: Performed clerical responsibilities including: answering phones,
directing calls, updating computer databases and files, data entry, updating and maintaining
the website, and billing.
- Assistance Dogs Unlimited, Executive Secretary & Graphic Designer 2014 - 2015
- Rockville General Hospital, Jr. Volunteer 2005 – 2014
- Connecticut Art Directors Club Member 2013
- AIGA Connecticut Chapter & UConn Group Member 2011 – 2013
- Secretary and Member of Design Area Club 2011 – 2013
- Created a student run marketing agency as an independent study 2012
- Adobe Indesign (6yr)
- Adobe Illustrator (6yr)
- Adobe Photoshop (8yr)
- Dreamweaver (3yr)
- HTML//CSS (3yr)
- MAC//PC (14yr)
- Microsoft Office (14yr)
- Digital Photography (5yr)
- Social Media (6yr)
- University of Connecticut, Storrs Connecticut, 5/2013
- Major: Fine Art, (Communication Design)
- Minor: in Art History
- GPA: 3.70
- CADC Excellence Award 2013 (2)
- 38th Annual CADC Awards Show 2013
- 3rd Place, Provost Photography Competition & Show 2013
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Show 2013
- Fine Arts Scholarship 2012
- New England Scholar 2011, 2012
- Dean Jerome M. Birdman Scholarship 2011
- Member of Sigma Alpha Lambda
- Scholarship Show 2009 – 2012
- “Making Pictures” photography Show 2010
- Deans List 2010, 2012
- Member of The Mark Twain Chapter of the National Honors Society